MyFaction - Unable to connect

KrekCZ

Hi, I have a problem with MyFaction. Since the release of the game I can't connect to it. I bought the game on "day one" and nothing has changed since then. The moment I click on MyFaction, the error is here: https://prnt.sc/bDLzohbvVq8O 

I have tried all the "logical" steps. 
- restart PS5
- reinstall the game
- delete saves
- I tried it on a different PS5 under a different account

- clean PS5 database

I have stable optics internet - 500 download, 50 upload.

2K support is not helping me. Over and over again they tell me that they know about the bug and that they are fixing it (I've been dealing with them for 9 months) and in between other players are playing MyFaction normally.

Does anyone have the same problem? Any idea what to do about it?

Thank you!

Edited by KrekCZ

6 hours ago, KrekCZ said:

Hi, I have a problem with MyFaction. Since the release of the game I can't connect to it. I bought the game on "day one" and nothing has changed since then. The moment I click on MyFaction, the error is here: https://prnt.sc/bDLzohbvVq8O 

I have tried all the "logical" steps. 
- restart PS5
- reinstall the game
- delete saves
- I tried it on a different PS5 under a different account

- clean PS5 database

I have stable optics internet - 500 download, 50 upload.

2K support is not helping me. Over and over again they tell me that they know about the bug and that they are fixing it (I've been dealing with them for 9 months) and in between other players are playing MyFaction normally.

Does anyone have the same problem? Any idea what to do about it?

Thank you!

They may just have servers that are down. A couple weeks ago at night, they had them down for multiple hours and there is nothing anyone could do. It just may be that.

9 hours ago, DawningWolf55 said:

They may just have servers that are down. A couple weeks ago at night, they had them down for multiple hours and there is nothing anyone could do. It just may be that.

Thank you man, but I've been trying it every week since release (less than a year) and I still have the same problem. I have NEVER gotten into this mode, NEVER. The last trophies I'm missing for the platinum trophy are from MyFaction. I have never had these problems in any other games.

On 2/5/2023 at 2:22 AM, KrekCZ said:

Thank you man, but I've been trying it every week since release (less than a year) and I still have the same problem. I have NEVER gotten into this mode, NEVER. The last trophies I'm missing for the platinum trophy are from MyFaction. I have never had these problems in any other games.

Maybe you just have to completely delete the game and it's save data? Maybe it's corrupted in some form? Or rebuild the database possibly of your system. Sounds strange you can't get in otherwise.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7. 2. 2023 at 11:38 PM, DawningWolf55 said:

Maybe you just have to completely delete the game and it's save data? Maybe it's corrupted in some form? Or rebuild the database possibly of your system. Sounds strange you can't get in otherwise.

I've done both several times. I deleted the game. Reinstalled. Delete database, delete saves. I tried a different PSN account, and a different 2K account. I even tried it on a friend's console in another apartment with a different internet provider. I just can't get in. Support isn't helping me. They just apologize and say they have overloaded servers - lame. I've been trying several times a week for the year I've owned the game. MyFaction trophies are the last thing I need for a platinum trophy. When I can (hopefully) get it, I will break this game and never buy another WWE title.

Edited by KrekCZ