Any tips for the last time attack challenges?

Linconanann

This is the last thing I have to do for my platinum. I am having trouble doing:

1. Combo with Axe. Seems to be different than the sword and spear...

2. Couldn't finish it in 50 seconds...

Tried many times with and without the AI off, still couldn't do it. Any tips will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• 10 months later...

I did it with the AI disabled. Here's how:

1) Don't bother using the right stick to target enemies.

2) Start the combos as you run up to each of the three enemies. As long as one part of the combo hits, it counts. So do the last combo (listed in the moves menu) first thing to the enemy directly in front at the start, since its animation is the longest. You can start the combo almost as soon as you start running.

3) Choose your enemies on which to perform the three combos wisely. There are 3 armoured enemies and 6 weak ones. All you have to do as you circle the arena is "X, square" the weak guys (and no more presses!), and do a combo on each of the others. The enemies are arranged so that 2 weak ones are in between each of the armoured ones. So combo the one in front, turn left or right, "X, square" the next two, combo the guy after, "X, square" the two after him, do your last combo, then finish the last two weaklings.

I think I got it in 48 seconds AND I missed killing a guy on one of the combos, having to turn around to finish him, so there's wiggle room for sure.

Also I wish the trophy guide made it clear YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THE BODY COUNT CHALLENGES AT ALL (aside from its easy individual trophy). Only the time attack challenges are necessary to unlock the art. I believe this was patched in.

Edited by brentmorrow88

• 4 weeks later...