A Galaxy Far, Far Away help

I'm having trouble completing all of BD-1's holomaps. I'm stuck on 96 % discovery in Imperial Refinery on Kashyyyk, leaving the planet 99% discovered. I have completed the story, found all encrypted logs and collected all chests and secrets for the whole game, I've done lap after lap of the area looking for a hidden area but can't find anything. I tried leaving the planet and coming back but still it says 96%. Please help!!

2 hours ago, junior107 said:

I'm having trouble completing all of BD-1's holomaps. I'm stuck on 96 % discovery in Imperial Refinery on Kashyyyk, leaving the planet 99% discovered. I have completed the story, found all encrypted logs and collected all chests and secrets for the whole game, I've done lap after lap of the area looking for a hidden area but can't find anything. I tried leaving the planet and coming back but still it says 96%. Please help!!

go to where the dead wookiee is, then to the right (like if u go from the dead wookie to the platform above) then one more level up, there is a climable wall and then to the left u can do a double jump to get to the echo

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TomerS1988 said:

go to where the dead wookiee is, then to the right (like if u go from the dead wookie to the platform above) then one more level up, there is a climable wall and then to the left u can do a double jump to get to the echo

I think I already found that area

I found the area I needed last night. I went for one last jaunt around the area and it turned out I hadn't discovered the meditation point on the way to/from the Forest Trench area. I believe I'd already been here on my normal playthrough but perhaps there was a glitch or something, it was a nice surprise when the trophy pinged anyway. Thanks to those who tried to help me, it was appreciated even if it wasn't quite what I needed ?

• Like 1