Do kills in Free For All count towards trophies?

WhiteAndNerdy139

3 hours ago, Flomina_ said:

Exclusively solo, and grenades solo, duo, five.

You are right, I took a closer look at the text.

I think that all are achievable if you have a second console next to you. Except the M40 one. That one is just RNG based. I tried going for it and out of 4 golden crated I always got the RPG.

On 2/24/2023 at 10:03 AM, WhiteAndNerdy139 said:

You are right, I took a closer look at the text.

I think that all are achievable if you have a second console next to you. Except the M40 one. That one is just RNG based. I tried going for it and out of 4 golden crated I always got the RPG.

Yeah I believe it’s also bugged for old players including me, used to play this all the time at launch but stopped and deleted game and save. Jumped on to finish it recently and got 15 kills with it in the last 3 days no trophy pop. Which is weird because I always went for sniper and had like 10 kills back then especially since they did limited time solo game modes like m40 only so it’s either bugged for veterans or don’t delete your save data. If that’s the case that’s horrendous since it’s server base and has server base leaderboards.

On 2/26/2023 at 3:27 AM, O9pticalIllusion said:

Yeah I believe it’s also bugged for old players including me, used to play this all the time at launch but stopped and deleted game and save. Jumped on to finish it recently and got 15 kills with it in the last 3 days no trophy pop. Which is weird because I always went for sniper and had like 10 kills back then especially since they did limited time solo game modes like m40 only so it’s either bugged for veterans or don’t delete your save data. If that’s the case that’s horrendous since it’s server base and has server base leaderboards.

I looked on to some older threads from 2018 when it launched on PS4 just to see if there is any glitch to get the M40, but I found a lot of threads saying that it was bugged in some way or another.

The only way to boost this is to que at the same time with 3 or more other people and ride in the same vehicle so that you can secure the gold crate from other players every time.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah something is weird about it got all the trophies except for grenade kills up to 5 out of 10. I can positively say at one point in this game life cycle the game had a reset for stats probably around season 0 to season 1. I stop playing before season 1 came out and coming back to it makes sense now. I counted my sniper kills that I got recently and now my grenade kills it adds up that I had apparently never gotten any so I had to grind from 0 again.