New age platinum issues!

Tldr: do witcher contracts before beating the story

Hey guys. First time posting but I wanted to give a heads up for people who may not know. 

"Geralt, the professional" can have a glitch. The guides on here are for the original ps4 version and they suggest waiting to do all your witcher contracts until after beating the story so you can change the difficulty. 

The new ps5 upgrade (at least for me) the trophy will NOT pop! So I had to reload my save from before finishing the story and do all the contract over again before I got the trophy pop. I would recommend toughing through all of them on death March or just reloading the save it makes before the final mission and doing them all there. Don't do them all twice like I did. Hours of my life just gone lol.

Hope this helps!!

Edited by ultimateun4given
  • Like 1

On 20-2-2023 at 9:11 AM, ultimateun4given said:

Tldr: do witcher contracts before beating the story

Hey guys. First time posting but I wanted to give a heads up for people who may not know. 

"Geralt, the professional" can have a glitch. The guides on here are for the original ps4 version and they suggest waiting to do all your witcher contracts until after beating the story so you can change the difficulty. 

The new ps5 upgrade (at least for me) the trophy will NOT pop! So I had to reload my save from before finishing the story and do all the contract over again before I got the trophy pop. I would recommend toughing through all of them on death March or just reloading the save it makes before the final mission and doing them all there. Don't do them all twice like I did. Hours of my life just gone lol.

Hope this helps!!

I did death march on new game + save yourself some struggling and do the same death march felt like easy that way 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Couldn't find this posted anywhere else here, so commenting on this old thread.

Same issue happened to me, completed the game first and then the trophy wouldn't pop after completing all contracts. I found a thread on reddit however that said they had the issue, but fast travelled to the Nilfgaard camp and it popped. Tried that method and also popped for me (travelling from Skellige).

Could be any fast travel makes it pop, fast travelling across continents (to load the world) or to that specific travel point. Just for any one in future so they don't have to do ALL contacts again.

Edited by Zelamin
  • Like 3

• 6 months later...