Everything is being updated except for my trophy level.

pls_mori

11 minutes ago, ObiWanStoneyTV said:

All of my trophies are being added and updated, but my trophy level on the site isn't changing. I'm 227 but it's still showing me as 224. Anyone else having this happen?

You have 51 Hidden Trophies as indicated by the blue H on your profile. Would those make up the 3 missing levels?

• Like 1

oh really? that could be it. didn't know i had anything hidden. how can i unhide trophies/games?

24 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You have 51 Hidden Trophies as indicated by the blue H on your profile. Would those make up the 3 missing levels?

ah ok i figured it out. i unhid the game but it's still showing as hidden on the site after i updated. must just take a minute.

18 minutes ago, ObiWanStoneyTV said:

oh really? that could be it. didn't know i had anything hidden. how can i unhide trophies/games?

ah ok i figured it out. i unhid the game but it's still showing as hidden on the site after i updated. must just take a minute.

After you unhide a game on your console, earn a trophy in any game, then sync your console to PSN to update your trophies and then update here and it should update your trophies

19 minutes ago, ObiWanStoneyTV said:

You need to earn another trophy.