Is the DLC worth playing?

Mr_Stkrdknmiblz

I'm currently on the last section of the main game and wondering about peoples opinions on the DLC.

I've actually enjoyed the story of the main game quite a bit, but I'm exhausted by the combat. Also the puzzle rooms are endless and I feel like I'm starting to die inside. I assume the DLC would be more or that, and I'm hesitant to play it when I'm already feeling burnt out on the game.

Has anybody played the dlc?  What were your thoughts on it, without any story spoilers?

• 1 month later...

Doing my best not to spoil, the hidden part of my reply are about the content of the DLC but nothing about the story itself.

The DLC adds closure to the main story: it adds a good amount of optional content,

Spoiler

but also the final dungeon.

If you are at the end of the original game and are getting exhausted of the combat and puzzles, I personally don't think the DLC is for you:

Spoiler

the final dungeon is by far the biggest/longest, with the most complex puzzles, but also with a very difficult and tricky end boss that required many hours to beat (for me).

Absolutely loved the DLC, personally, as I loved the main game. I'm currently doing an entire 2nd playthrough and still having a blast.