5 Million Gold, quick/easy solo way (All that glitters)

servus99

Hi there,

I wanted to let everybody know about a super good method for making the insane grind for 5 million gold way quicker. I would say this brings it down from 50 hours of farming to 5-10 hours max.

So basically 2 tips:

TIP 1: EQUIPMENT

Make sure you have good items (armor, helmets etc.) that increase your gold drop rate. Apparently the game caps at 300%, so anything more isnt worth it. Make sure you are at 300%. Press select, then square to check stats, scroll down for gold rate. Best items are Goldskin armor and Puzzle ring. Find someone who can give you the all his farming items. The person can back up his save to USB before so he doesn't lose anything.

TIP 2: PLAY WITH 4 CONTROLLERS

Playing in 4 man squad boosts your gold drop rate a crazy amount!

So, make sure you are max level, level 60, then copy your save file to 3 other users on your ps3, so they are basically level 60 as well. It will tell you "trophies cant be earned on another players save file" but since those 3 are only dummies it doesnt matter. This way you dont have to run with them through the game 5 times so they are level 60. Huge time save.

For Farming, use this method, which basically everyone seems to be using:

Spoiler

OP

See video of me farming here:

Spoiler

Hope this helps a lot of people as the time save here is insane. I still have all my farming equipment by the way ;) 

Edited by servus99
  • Like 3