Aquamarine

DevilDestiny

1 hour ago, DevilDestiny said:

So, anyone got any idea what's the best place to farm this material as gun squad dungeons RARELY drop it and I kinda want to rush this for DPS farming.

I got mine in two different ways, first was grinding the second to last level in the second dungeon (bandit caves?) they can drop there. For the last ten I needed I went to the arena and grinded it out, playing the last tournament gives you 3,000 points per successful run i.e. defeated all 5 opponents and you can buy aquamarine for 8,000. Took about an hour to get the ten of those. 

45 minutes ago, hybridhero102 said:

I got mine in two different ways, first was grinding the second to last level in the second dungeon (bandit caves?) they can drop there. For the last ten I needed I went to the arena and grinded it out, playing the last tournament gives you 3,000 points per successful run i.e. defeated all 5 opponents and you can buy aquamarine for 8,000. Took about an hour to get the ten of those. 

thanks man, I did farm gun squads but they barely drop the stone. I'll try my luck on arena since you need to farm 200K points in there too.

1 minute ago, DevilDestiny said:

thanks man, I did farm gun squads but they barely drop the stone. I'll try my luck on arena since you need to farm 200K points in there too.

What do you need to farm 200K points for? I've only got one thing left on the completion list, the "Change of Heart" seal, do you know if thats related to the arena?

11 minutes ago, hybridhero102 said:

What do you need to farm 200K points for? I've only got one thing left on the completion list, the "Change of Heart" seal, do you know if thats related to the arena?

assuming that equipment needed to craft are the same as the one in the OG game, two headgear items (150K/50K). since the guide says they don't show up as craftable until you earn them

38 minutes ago, DevilDestiny said:

assuming that equipment needed to craft are the same as the one in the OG game, two headgear items (150K/50K). since the guide says they don't show up as craftable until you earn them

I think it works differently in this game, I looked at the OG guide too but I haven't needed to get these things and don't see them in the arena  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, hybridhero102 said:

I think it works differently in this game, I looked at the OG guide too but I haven't needed to get these things and don't see them in the arena  

You are right, just checked and the blacksmith does allow you to craft all the gear that are in the completion list