Scarecrow Chateau Training

Dr__Hennessy

8 minutes ago, Dr__Hennessy said:

Hi. I completed two of the scarecrow chateau requirements for Professor Juubei towards the completion list. Went to the training and my progress on the rooms have been wiped. I only had two two difficulty’s left to do, Hell and Extreme. 

Anyone else have issues,  And a work around? 

Yeah this happened to me as well when I was halfway through Hell. It's probably a bug but thankfully if you're over Level 20 in all 4 classes and with semi decent equipment, you can breeze through all challenges in 20-30 mins. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Elusion_428 said:

Yeah this happened to me as well when I was halfway through Hell. It's probably a bug but thankfully if you're over Level 20 in all 4 classes and with semi decent equipment, you can breeze through all challenges in 20-30 mins. 

O Dang. That’s unfortunate. Thanks. I just don’t wanna do it again ha. However I’m more leveled up than when I first started doing it. Should be a breeze than when going back to it. 

• Like 1

Did either of you do this prior to completing the story, then it was reset in Premium Adventure? I remember reading for the original game that some random stuff seemed to reset progress when you started Premium Adventure, so wondering if that's the case here. 

47 minutes ago, Gage said:

Did either of you do this prior to completing the story, then it was reset in Premium Adventure? I remember reading for the original game that some random stuff seemed to reset progress when you started Premium Adventure, so wondering if that's the case here. 

I started it during premium adventure. 

• Like 1