The Prestige trophy in 2023

StrazakGoz

Hi everyone!

can someone be so kind and explain how exactly can you earn The Prestige trophy in present Destiny 2 climate? Do I need to buy any expansions apart from Destiny 2 itslef and Beyond Light? What power level do I need to be? Where exactly can I find nightfall strikes and are all of them on grandmaster difficulty? 

• 1 month later...
On 03/03/2023 at 7:14 AM, StrazakGoz said:

Hi everyone!

can someone be so kind and explain how exactly can you earn The Prestige trophy in present Destiny 2 climate? Do I need to buy any expansions apart from Destiny 2 itslef and Beyond Light? What power level do I need to be? Where exactly can I find nightfall strikes and are all of them on grandmaster difficulty? 

Hey mate,

The grandmaster nightfall was only released on April 11th for this season.  You need to be at minimum 1800 light to be able to enter it.  The recommended light is 1840 but it will cap you out at 1815.  This puts you at a 25 light disadvantage to the AI.  You'll find them in your destinations page, under Vanguard.  You can choose to do normal nightfalls or increase the difficulty to Legend (1830 recommended light) or master.

I restarted Destiny 2 a couple of weeks ago and am only just hitting 1800 light now.  I was only dabbling early on but was able to progress a fair bit in a week of grinding.

The only DLC I have is Forsaken and Beyond Light. I imagine if you had the rest you would be able to level a whole lot faster.

Good luck.

• Like 2