I've looked up various videos and forums regarding the "throw then quickly warp" technique. 

But I can't seem to grasp the concept. 

Maybe it's a lost cause on my part. 

Regardless, can anyone explain exactly how my arm should be positioned or any pro tips when it comes to surpassing 4,950 points in this mini game? The most I've gotten out of 20 tries is 175 points. 

Any advice is appreciated. 

The best tips I can give you as someone who managed to do it without the exploit are:

1. Don’t aim down the point. Line up the base with the point and extend your hand so it’s as close to the center as you can.

2. Find something that can help your stability. My arm would get tired after just a few attempts. I ended up stacking pillows in my lap to rest on when I’d start to shake.

3. Wait for the tiny blue rotating circle to get as close to the bullseye as you can. That way your room for error is much larger as both targets give similar point values.

good luck. just keep at it. Took a bit but once it all clicked I managed pretty quickly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kwhitlock said:

2. Find something that can help your stability. My arm would get tired after just a few attempts. I ended up stacking pillows in my lap to rest on when I’d start to shake.

I'm such a dum-dum. I never even THOUGHT of sitting down. Will try, thank you so much!

• Like 1

First, take a dart with your left hand and move to a position very close to the right front of the target so you can reach the lower right corner of the target as easy as possible. then turn yourself around to see the position you are supposed to be in and hold the right stick on it. When the smallest blue ring on the target turns to the lower right corner, release L1 and release the right stick immediately after. And boom! 200 points get. Very easy to do.

Edited by Kasarova