Thank you, Lince Works

Ovatsug09

Earlier today, Lince Works announced on Twitter that they are closing the studio in April. As stated in the tweet, this will not affect Aragami or Aragami 2 availability or servers (although the games have online co-op, they do not have online trophies).

Aragami is one of my favorite games. It's a brilliant stealth game, crafted by an indie studio that tried to innovate in many things at the same time they were dealing with all difficulties related to being an independent studio. The game is a masterpiece. Maybe the best "stealth indie" game in the last decade and a strong entrance on this theme that once has been a genre and today is a mere dynamic/mechanic.

Aragami 2 does not keep up to the first game, but still a cool title. The main goal was changed to a more action-packed approach while maintaining some things that made the first one so original.

I wanted to make this post to recommend Aragami. There is no coming back for the studio I guess, so feel free to wait for a sale. The franchise is not going anywhere anymore.

Also, the first game is on PS+ Extra, but we do not know for how long.

Thank you, Lince Works. Thank you for making a game that gave me so many fun and engaging memories.

If you never played, I encourage you to do so. It's one of a kind experience.

• Like 1