Missable Trophies?

ZekkenAlter

Don't fail side jobs. Do them all. Pass in game days using skip to get the next part of each side job. Example Judy, after each side job skip a couple of days to get the next part.

Save Takemura during Search and destroy (I missed this 1st time around, no prompt to save him). Go back and get him in the building before escaping.

Johnny's pants are in the gig Psychofan. Only chance to get them.

Specific attribute distribution. Use manual saves, save up enough to fill each specific trophy requirement.

I love Cyberpunk2077. Did another playthrough recently just for fun. One of the best games around. Have fun !

• Like 2

13 hours ago, DeadDexterous said:

Don't fail side jobs. Do them all. Pass in game days using skip to get the next part of each side job. Example Judy, after each side job skip a couple of days to get the next part.

Save Takemura during Search and destroy (I missed this 1st time around, no prompt to save him). Go back and get him in the building before escaping.

Johnny's pants are in the gig Psychofan. Only chance to get them.

Specific attribute distribution. Use manual saves, save up enough to fill each specific trophy requirement.

I love Cyberpunk2077. Did another playthrough recently just for fun. One of the best games around. Have fun !

What do you mean by not failing side jobs? Can't you retry them if you fail? I'm just on Act 2 and I still haven't done any side jobs yet. And how nuch attributes do I need to save? Are you talking about the 5 main stats or the perks? 

8 minutes ago, ZekkenAlter said:

What do you mean by not failing side jobs? Can't you retry them if you fail? I'm just on Act 2 and I still haven't done any side jobs yet. And how nuch attributes do I need to save? Are you talking about the 5 main stats or the perks? 

No option to retry the companion quests ( Judy, River, etc) and you can fail them so make manual saves if you aren't following a guide.

Yes he was talking about the main 5 stats, there are trophies related to a few of them but you can safely have one at 20.

I'm not sure how you play (stealth, melee, run in shotgun everyone) but you should pick one according to your style and make that main attribute 20 so you can level up the skills while you play and won't have to grind at the end.

I played with shotguns and qukckhacks and had no problem getting them to 20.

Edited by fjyingturk
Added more info
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ZekkenAlter said:

Side jobs & Romances can end by something as simple as choosing the wrong dialogue. Judy for example, you have to go along with her plan to the end. Keep accepting what she wants to do.

Meredith for a romance example, if you don't meet her & accept to use her shard then she won't show up at the end of The Pickup and you won't get to meet her at the no tell motel.

Your level is capped at 50. You get 1 attribute point level. It's not possible to complete all trophy requirements unless you save up 20 attribute points and enough perk points to do the trophies. Example you won't be able to craft legendary weapons unless you've set your skills that way.

So save up enough points. Then make a manual save. Then you can use your points to get whichever trophy. Then reload your save and use those same points again in a different way.