Eggcellent trophy

drazmierz

Hello. Any tips on how to score 3 eggs on first levels? More difficult levels are much easier and it's possible to score between 50-130k points (you need 50k for 3 eggs).

Also I never got more than 1 crate during the enitre level and these seem to appear randomly.

Edited by drazmierz
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi, I work on this game at the moment and thus far I have noticed that you get points based on how many shots from your weapon hit enemies. In the first level, there are only white chicken enemies whose health is around 50 life points, so weapons like RPGs get u 200 points (for some reason, it should be 2000 points because its damage is also 2k but it's what it's) per shot and AK47 does 40 damage per shot so it takes 2 bullets to kill the chicken thus earning 80 points. With this method, u should aim that u get about 11k points from kills, accurate at about 55 - 60%, and time about 5 minutes and 30 sec. Yesterday I got almost 3 stars from the first level. My points were 49 850, so if one missed RPG rocket would have hit, I could now have the trophy. You can this way study which gun is best to utilize at each early level to see which gun gives you the most points and min-max your effort that way. Hopefully, this helps you or anyone else who has difficulties with this game.

Edit: I just got the star trophy and 100%, so yeah using this technique definitely works, just remember to use RPG shots always at the start of the level then switch to AK47, and with good accuracy and luck, you can get 3 stars almost every time. Only truly hard levels are first and second. Rest is easy.

Edited by kuti2010
  • Like 3