Dark Trade?

TheBlaskar

This one seems like it's taking the longest by far due to the seemingly minuscule drop rate. I've seen them pop up in secret rooms, and randomly at the end of encounters. Is there a way to increase the RNG of these spawns; no-hit encounters, have X in your inventory, etc?

I see maybe 3 per day if I play for a few hours, usually 0 per run. The Roulette machine spawned in about 50% of the shops, and everything else I've had an easy time finding but these elude me. I can't figure out if it's purely RNG or if there are some deciding factors into getting them to appear.

Any tips, or should I just pray to RNGesus that I get a little luckier than I have been?

Most of the items in the shop that you buy you can turn on or off. There 5 types of smirk Co. Characters. obviously buying them all will increase your chances. I'm wondering if turning off other things like the roulette and gachapon, would increase your Smirk co. chances. 

When I played they did not show up very often at all. But luckily you can do more then one trade with them. I would usually sacrifice feeling safe (having a comfortable amount of items), just to be able to use my trades with them for the trophy.

1 hour ago, DanZorg420 said:

Most of the items in the shop that you buy you can turn on or off. There 5 types of smirk Co. Characters. obviously buying them all will increase your chances. I'm wondering if turning off other things like the roulette and gachapon, would increase your Smirk co. chances. 

When I played they did not show up very often at all. But luckily you can do more then one trade with them. I would usually sacrifice feeling safe (having a comfortable amount of items), just to be able to use my trades with them for the trophy.

That's worth a try, I'll give that a go, just turn off literally everything besides the Smirk Co stuff and see what happens.

Yeah they're few and far between, I've just been selling my soul to them when I see one in order to cut down grinding time... and still have a lot left to go

So, ONLY having the Smirk Co rules applied does not increase the spawn/drop rate of Smirk Co vendors. When I got halfway through the run, I had a LOT less of everything than I usually would. It seems as though certain things are meant to spawn, and if those unlockables aren't activated, nothing will spawn

• Like 1