Assassinations are rigged...

Zatso--

Just to let you guys know, if you're using the Speedrun method to beat the game with each boss, DON'T ask your neighborhood starting bosses to kill each other. Otherwise you will extend the game a lot.

The last two bosses can never assassinate each other, independent of how many times you try to reload. I am trying for the third game here atm, and I have been reloading for over an hour and Stephanie can't kill Dion, or the other way around. Now, I have to deal with a Dion that is four neighborhoods away... 

God... I hate this game...

Update: I was wrong. For some bizarre reason, Dion O'Banion is the problem. He is the only boss I have found so far that is immune to being assassinated by other bosses.

I made some tests in the last two days using multiple save files and he is the only one that never dies in this manner. If you get him in your game prepare yourself to go to war against him or buy him out.

You actually can get the others to assassinate him, it's just really, really rare. Like less than 10 - 5 % success rate. I believe I only did it less than 5 times. It's faster to take the bastard out yourself. Just have every gang boss all go after him and spam it until you get results or get bored trying.

Edited by DreddPirateRobb