Stylin' and Profilin' Issue?

mcjonathan888

Hey all,

I have been trying to pop Stylin' and Profilin', but nothing I am trying works. I have gone through the 4 styles of an outfit multiple times now with the wins. I started with 4 wins in Street Play matches (4v4), then tried a couple wins in League Play, and even a win in 1v1, alternating styles on the same outfit all the while, but nothing is popping this darn trophy. Does anyone know what my issue might be?

Thank you!

Nice! I eventually ended up getting it too...similarly not sure if it was anything specific that triggered it or if I just got lucky, but basically in trying to pop this darn thing I got 4 street play 4v4 wins, 2 league play wins, and a street play 1v1 win (switching between the 4 styles on the same outfit across each win), and then finally when I changed my outfit and started one last street play 3v3 match, it popped at the start of the match along with Fashionista and Walk-In Closet (which I'm not toootally sure I even ought to have earned yet ?). So go figure lol

Also @Cruscah I feel like we might have been in a match together yesterday ? cheers and happy hunting!