SPOILER for a Puzzle, Quesion on Clue

Timmah200

Hello all, I have a question about a clue in one of the puzzles.  Obviously, this is a huge spoiler, so I'll put my question in a tag.  Here it is.

Spoiler

Down in the catacombs (which would be the "Vault" area) there is a puzzle involving family trees.  Your partner is above ground in the graveyards, using a pickaxe to find keys in the graves.  We were able to figure this one out...Truden for the Clockmaker, Reynwi for the Glassblower, Thidboldus (which is the 'xxx' grave) and Ysebrant for the Bronzemaker.  But the fifth key was in Gertruid's grave with the Hammer/Wood symbol...we have to brute force this one because for the life of me I could not find a clue anywhere to this answer!  I know the clues were on the coffin lids down below (which is where I was).

So, my question is...where is the clue to that answer located?  Is there one at all?  We've already solved this puzzle, so no worries.  Thank you for the help everyone!

27 minutes ago, quadboy_007 said:
  Hide contents

I have been underground and found 5 coffins containing a clue, I don't remember the exact clues/answers anymore though.
But you probably just missed one of them. There was nothing special about the 5th key :)

Gotcha. 

Spoiler

Five coffins, eh?

Yeah, we probably missed one.  That is my fault, then.  I was down below in our blind run.  Thank you!  I'll have my buddy look when we get that far again.

Edited by Timmah200
Added spoiler tag.

Spoiler

Yeah it's really hard to explain, but I remember:
- 1 in the main area in front of the door
- 2 of them on the left side (1 in corridor + 1 in 1 of the 2 rooms with family trees)
- 2 of them on the right side (1 in the room with familiy tree + 1 in front of that room)

Edited by quadboy_007
  • Like 1