URGENT HELP with Silas (Jail)

Harim_Abed

Hi guys, I'm trying to earn this platinum before the game leaves PS Plus, and need help urgently! 

I've finished the quest of the Big Bird in the catacumbs, then he told me about Silas (Important: I've seen some videos that the bird disappeared, in my case, he still there but the quest is completed. 

I went to the yard to talk to Rolo too, and he said the Silas was found guilty and is on the jail. I go to the jail but Sila is not there! I spoke with Kerold the Frog and in order to help me, he asks me to stop the noise... I can't hear any noise and Sila is not there... I don't know what to do. 

Already reinstalled the game and Sila still doesn't appear on the jail... Please ? I already did all secondary quests... 

On 21/03/2023 at 4:39 AM, Harim_Abed said:

Thank you for the tips guys, I was lucky to have a previous save file, so I played it from there again and everything went normal... It was like a bug. 

Got the plat by the way ?

nice :) it's a great game, I platted it at the start of last year after seeing it on ps now

This happened to me too. The magpie didn't disappear, I could talk to her but there was only farewell option. I reloaded save before the magpie and when I talked to her again I chose some different answers so we were talking about currents and pirate frogs... This started the quest 'The Way to Periclave' which I didn't get before, she disappeared and Silas was there! I'm not sure if this is the solution but maybe it is and it will help someone else.

Edit: I just played this part again and all my answers led to the same dialog unlocking the quest. So it was clearly a bug in that dialog.

Edited by Rijamita