How I fixed my "unable to connect to ea servers" problem

UndeadSavior

So I finally decide to go after the co op trophies and not worry about it anymore and I was not able to connect. I tried another ea game and could not connect to any ea game. Long story short, I am chatting with ea tech support online and found out my psn was attached to an old email. They were able to unlink it and I connected to a new ea account I made. BOOM! Dead Space 3 online works for me. I hope this helps someone.

Good to hear it worked! My friend had this recent issue with It Takes Two since he last played an EA game over 11 years ago with Mass Effect and Burnout Paradise.

Now beware - doing this as I heard from other players will reset online stats and info for other EA games. You should check and see. This is something I first learned about only this past January when players needed to do this if an only trophy related to a weapon & rank unlock glitched on them for Medal of Honor Warfighter

• 10 months later...

I can confirm that is works to contact EA support. This worked for me. I contacted EA support  06.02.2024.

They "unlinked" my PSN with an old EA Origins account. When i booted up Dead Space 3 the next time, the game let me link my PSN with the right e-mail.

Be aware that "unlinking" could remove online progress in other EA games. 

Edited by Gribbman

• 3 weeks later...

Yes doing that was one part of the puzzle. That, and the original game I had was unable to download the multiplayer from psn store. I ordered another from amazon and it allowed me to. I also purchased the digital version and the multiplayer is included. And then there is the connecting in public only ... game invites are broke.

Edited by Natt5kift
typo