Trials

For the normal trials, just complete the trials where you have to mark/tag all enemies with your binoculars, and the other blank missing trials should unlock. For the hard difficulty trials, I think you need to complete all already-unlocked trials, so you're able to unlock the locked trials?

It's just killing every enemy in the normal mode.

In hard mode it is to complete the missions without killing anybody, then all Trials are unlocked.

Yup, I did what you mentioned, and I was able to unlock all trials 2 days ago. In normal mode, I just marked everyone, and in hard, I just didn't kill anyone, as you mentioned. (Was kinda a bitch to drive away with two guys you're supposed to kill while the whole base is shooting at your vehicle, and it's about to break down, and also risking the chance the assassins could get shot at while they're passed out in the vehicle's trunk.) So thanks for helping yourself, instead of us helping you out first, like you requested, ahahaha! Although it took me longer than I expected for me to able to mark all enemies, one level I was stuck in for an hour, looking for my last enemy to mark, when I couldn't find him, when all along, that last enemy was driving in a tank all over the base, and I didn't know you could mark the enemy inside the tank.

Excuse me, to get the "Unlocked" Trophy. Do you really need to make a new record, or you just need to unlocked it?

You only need to unlock the trials, so if you unlock like "Open all 13 doors the fastest", no, you don't have to complete the trial just to unlock the "Unlocked" trophy. Although if you wanna unlock all trials for the "Normal" difficulty throughout all missions, you need to mark all enemies, unless there's another way to unlock the missing locked trials. For the 'Hard' difficulty, just finish the missions WITHOUT killing anyone, so don't bother shooting enemies, unless it's a tranquilizer. If you do all that, and still have locked trials, I think it's because you need to S rank most missions? I don't remember if you also unlock trials if you complete missions depending with what rank you earn. I already collected all trophies for the game, and have 97% of the game completed, so I almost did everything. Easy for me to clarify anything. Well, most stuff.

You only need to unlock the trials, so if you unlock like "Open all 13 doors the fastest", no, you don't have to complete the trial just to unlock the "Unlocked" trophy. Although if you wanna unlock all trials for the "Normal" difficulty throughout all missions, you need to mark all enemies, unless there's another way to unlock the missing locked trials. For the 'Hard' difficulty, just finish the missions WITHOUT killing anyone, so don't bother shooting enemies, unless it's a tranquilizer. If you do all that, and still have locked trials, I think it's because you need to S rank most missions? I don't remember if you also unlock trials if you complete missions depending with what rank you earn. I already collected all trophies for the game, and have 97% of the game completed, so I almost did everything. Easy for me to clarify anything. Well, most stuff.

So it's fine to leave some columns "-:--.--", and still get the trophy, right?

• 2 months later...

Pardon me, but im having a bit of trouble with the "eliminate the renegade threat" hard mode. Only managed to unlock the first and fourth trial but not the second and third. Is it possible to unlock the second and third trial by completing the first trial instead of NOT killing the enemies throughout the mission?