Close to 100%

man08071983

Well, it seemed like an impossible test but 4 days till server closes I am only 3 trophies away. 

Level 50 will come soon (level 37)

Update: Currently at level 47 ( May 30th) hope I make it, fingers crossed. 

Update 2: Got 100%, in the nick of time.

But for 200 builds/upgrades, can I take the cheapest one, build and upgrade to max, demolish and repeat? Because there is not in game tracker to know how far in I am. 

Edited by man08071983
updating status of 100%

8 minutes ago, man08071983 said:

Well, it seemed like an impossible test but 4 days till server closes I am only 3 trophies away. 

Level 50 will come soon (level 37)

But for 200 builds/upgrades, can I take the cheapest one, build and upgrade to max, demolish and repeat? Because there is not in game tracker to know how far in I am. 

Found this online, hopefully it helps:

The cheapest method to doing this is to build artisan markets and upgrade them fully to level 4 each, meaning you will need to build about 50 of them (you already have a few others in the city and will have to build/upgrade other ones during missions so it will be less). Each one will cost you 30 energy & 2 construction guys to build and then 15 energy & 1 construction guy for each upgrade. I kept building a few and then destroying them to build more and it seemed to still count it towards the overall count, so you do not need to have 200 commercial buildings/upgrades in the city at one time, just built/upgraded in general. Once you reach 200, the trophy will pop!

Edited by Sgznq