Master trophy has wrong description

ValkerianCreator

I definitely wouldn't have the master trophy in Racket Fury if it truly required a "maximum score," as in getting all the 3-star wins against all 16 opponents, because that's asking for too much frustration. The true trigger for the master trophy is beating carbon fury AND getting 3-stars wins for 1 out of the 4 types of opponents in all the difficulties. That's what they mean by "maximum score," rather than getting all the stars across the board. This is good to know, but don't think that this discovery makes the master trophy easy. It just makes it doable (if you managed to beat carbon fury already). You can just pick the carbon fury opponent that is "easier" for you out of the 4 and try to get 3-stars wins against that one in all 4 difficulties. Needless to say, 3-stars is a total pain in Gold Clash and Carbon Fury, regardless of who you pick, but opponents 1 and 3 are easier than the other two.

Also, this is common sense, but we are talking arcade mode physics here. The idea of beating carbon fury opponents with the simulation mode physics on is probably best left for people that play table tennis matches professionally in real life.

Also, for your information, opponent 4 in gold clash (mad max) is at the same level of difficulty as the carbon fury ones. So, if you manage to beat that guy, you have what it takes to go through carbon fury too. It just takes a lot of patience at first, and using the practice mode.

If you want my full list of advice/tips for Racket Fury (based on what I learned from playing the psvr1 version for 70 hours), check out my post at the board for the Psvr2 NA version of this game.

Enjoy!

Edited by ValkerianCreator