Any easier methods for "CHALLENGE" trophy

I unlocked the "challenge" difficulty for all songs except for "MAX 300". I tried the song about numerous of times and I kept on failing, It pissed the living heck out of me that I threw my controller in anger, cussing, and having thoughts that the Konami person who made the song was on drugs. I tried looking up the PSTrophies Guide and Roadmap for the trophy about it and it didn't say anything about a good method. So what's your solution, I would really approve it. Thanks!

EDIT: I got the trophy!

Edited by GREN1NJA-PR1NCE
update

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Not that OP really needs help now, but I've found that the best way to do it is to set the note scroll to REVERSE and turn off freeze arrows and jump arrows. Your mileage may vary on how useful REVERSE scroll is (personally, I found it quite useful since it made the interface resemble Guitar Hero or DJMax), but turning off hold notes and multi-notes will help a great deal in making the chart less confusing (for MAX 300, moreso the latter than the former as that song barely has freeze notes on Expert). Just be sure to turn them back on when you're done if you want to do full combos afterwards as those won't count so long as either freeze notes or jump notes are turned off. I also found that setting the speed to 1.5x helped immensely for New York Evolved. It makes the climax of the song more annoying, but the chart itself there is more than manageable compared to what came before it and you should be comfortable playing at high scroll speeds anyway given some of the higher-level tricks in Club mode.

Edited by Walt the Dog
  • Like 1