Being Versatile Trophy

I'm not very far into the game yet but it sounds like a throwback to the role system in Ryza 1.

Probably something like equipping enough items to set a character into a role, and then doing it with each role type until you've "manifested all roles."

5 hours ago, ruexnimbus said:

I'm not very far into the game yet but it sounds like a throwback to the role system in Ryza 1.

Probably something like equipping enough items to set a character into a role, and then doing it with each role type until you've "manifested all roles."

You mean 1 character in one role ??

for example : Ryza Role Support , Tao Role Attacker , Lent Role Defender something like that 

or .....

one character get equipment all role same Braver (in Ryza 1) ?

It's based on all characters (so any one character can unlock the roles, or mix-match per character).

Standard roles: Attacker/High Attacker/Support/High Support/Defender/High Defender (look at different weapons for the "Mark of" traits ) Normal is 1-9, High is 10+

Rare Key Traits: Accel Battler/Mighty Lord/Round Arms/Artisan
Super Rare Key Traits: Braver/Alchemist/Playmaker

I personally used the following:

Ryza (both support) - Klaudia was good as well

Lent (both defenders)

Lila (both attack)

Rare/Super Rare keys with the "Mark of " traits can be swapped on any character - I used Ryza

Here's a cropped image from my trophy pop - YELLOW outline is an example Key Role Trait, RED info area - you can see the point system for defender/attack/support + current role

Hope this helps =)

7APVhKl.png

Edited by Insert_v2
clarification + picture
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BlueSapph1re_ said:

I just left 2 Role 
Accel Battler and Alchemist it all random on KEYS right ?

Correct - Providing you meet the rarity requirement (on the pristine key) for the role it can be unlocked.

When I was down to the last 4 roles; I crafted a full set of keys with +1 Rare, saved, and just started spamming shrines and reloading. I found a few areas that seemed to produce role traits (which are actually symbol effect type) a bit more. After about 10mins of this, I had my two missing Rare traits, proceeded to upgrade the keys to Rare+2, save and repeat.

The whole process took me about 20-30mins. You could just use +2 Rare keys, but I figured using Rare +1 limited the pool of effects. Also, make sure the trait on the left-hand side is maxed.

Not sure if quality/rating has any effect, but mine were all S rating with 999 quality.

Edited by Insert_v2
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...