Game Breaking Glitch

BMJ2K7

So incase any of you haven't heard, in drangleic castle the doors are sometime known not to open when you kill the enemies right in front of the chalice. Apparently if you don't kill the enemy to the left 1st, there is a chance you will encounter this bug as well. Right now there is no patch for this, however I have seen From Software tell people to report the problem to them that way they can check it out. Only problem is until it's fixed, or we find a way around this, players like myself can't progress further in the game. This doesn't seem to be happening to most players, just some so be careful when you go there. But it has happened to enough players to get there attention, here's to hoping you don't get the same glitch, and they patch this shortly. Also has been reported there is another glitch in the castle later on, so maybe this stage of the game was not properly bug tested so hopefully it's fixed in the next patch. But knowing From Software from Dark Souls, it could be a week from now, or 13 months from now for a new patch that doesn't make the game even worse.

• Like 1

Well apparently once you get this glitch, there are a lot more doors I didn't realize were suppose to open after watching some youtube videos. So looks as if this is a bigger than this one area type bug. But once I told my friend whose beaten the game, even though we were same point of the game and he didn't get the bug, he found out it only happens to 1 character supposedly. But with more people getting this bug everyday, hopefully the fix is in the next patch, bc I see people talking about it in game, in forums and youtube about it so its not a rare as we 1st thought.