Going Dark Trophy Video Guide Easy Legit Way Solo or Coop

You can attempt this Solo or Coop ( doesn't affect the amount of enemies or their general pattern ) in One in the Chamber Mode

B is the easiest one and will play out like that consistently, A is quite easy also and all you have to do is basically look in the stairs and from the top till you clear all the enemies, C is also easy BUT depending on when you arrive at C only 2 things will be different, the 5 Guys that Patrol together and the Juggernaut so basically when you approach C pay attention to where they are and wait if you must before you enter the Building that has the device.

Note : When the enemy gets semi-alerted (meaning he knows something is wrong so he starts walking to check but the Alarm isn't triggered yet) sometimes they may be in a different room so you know... the video can only cover so much but in general the enemies will behave like in the video, i've run this about 5 times and honestly B and A were always the same and C sometimes the 2 things i already mentioned were simply in different locations as i entered the area but it wasn't an issue at all.

• Like 3