From the info I could seem to gather online (of which there's surprisingly little for this game) it seems I've run into a bug rendering this trophy impossible for me to earn, and decided to warn others about it. Some of the recipes for battle mixes (the insta-synthesis you do with the twins in battle) are earned from doing S-rank quests. You of course need to do all of these that give said recipes, to get all the battle mixes for one trophy. Now, what I can surmise from the info, if you turn in more than one at a time of these, you risk these quests bugging out to not spawn one or more of these quests for you. I dunno if I can get it to respawn somehow by just sleeping for years and taking on and cancelling the end-game S missions (these only give materials and are essentially some form of lower superbosses for you to fight) but if I can't get it to spawn, this would mean this trophy is quite buggy and can be permanently missable. I don't know if progress towards the trophy carries over to NG+.

Will update if I do manage to spawn the quest somehow.

Would be awkward to have to buy DLC, but is there one that includes the recipes or something? What one are you missing? I'm going through the lists again more properly, I might have just mistaken who had the recipe for the mix I was going for. The bug was still something I did read about online, I did have one battle mix recipe quest that spawned out of nowhere in between end game material quests when I spammed through those