Trophy issues (Roots of Evil and Lone Survivor) - Resolved

So, after bludgeoning myself against the game repeatedly, brute forcing my way through Fearless mode, redoing the final fight three times due to crashes, I finally finished the game.

Just one problem; “The Roots of Evil” (for defeating the Dryad Queen) did not pop. I suspect it may be because Harker’s minions dealt the killing blow instead of myself or my minions, but curious if this has happened to anyone else.

Second question: The Ink Hunt DLC has a trophy called “Lone Survivor - Survive against impossible odds.” Is this a difficulty related achievement? Do I need to keep the game on Fearless for this one? Just want to know before I do something else and bork myself, because I really don’t want to do the whole game on Fearless again just to get to Ink Hunt because of a dumb mistake.

Thanks for any input!

EDIT: Both trophies earned. “Lone Survivor” seems to be story-related, as I earned it near the end of Ink Hunt while playing on Casual. “Roots of Evil” popped on my Hardcore run, and as I thought, failed the first time because I wasn’t the one to deal the killing blow; if Harker’s minions kill the Dryad Queen, no trophy for you. If you’re coming up on the final showdown, might be advisable to copy your save to PS+ or a USB drive, just in case… unless you really enjoy the game and don’t mind doing the whole thing again for another chance. ?

Edited by Ashande
Got the trophies.