The last patch made Hyakki Yako always spawn without RNG

FreneticWave

this is bugged for me.. i donated the meika for the parade and then fast travelled to Shibuya crossing but no parade spawned. i now donated 3 times in a row and still nothing. did anyone else encounter this issue as well? 

edit: the game still let's you pay to summon them when you have collected (but not transferred) all hyakki yako spirits. but they won't spawn anymore. (at least i think that is the case)

Edited by nycxi

• 2 weeks later...

I'm only missing the omikuji pulling trophy and here just wondering why are everyone so interested about these Hyakki Usko events? There isn't even a trophy tied in those. And you can get over 100% spirits even without a single one of these events (at least I think so).

Is there something I'm missing here? ?

4 hours ago, Devotheus said:

I'm only missing the omikuji pulling trophy and here just wondering why are everyone so interested about these Hyakki Usko events? There isn't even a trophy tied in those. And you can get over 100% spirits even without a single one of these events (at least I think so).

Is there something I'm missing here? 1f914.png

Prior to the Spider Thread update, you had to fight the Hyakki Yako a number of times to get the 100% spirits achievement. Post update tho, they added more spirits and didn't adjust the scaling so it's possible to get more than 100%.

• Like 1