BFFs? Trophy with three people or even solo.

ZACHSP8

I state in video you can do this with three people but you can actually do it on your own if you own one copy of the game digital and have either two PS5's and one PS4, or two PS4 and one PS5.

This is the way you can do it solo.

Set one PS4 and PS5 as primary and put your two guest accounts on and load game, on the other PS4 or PS5 what is not set as primary load your account you want the trophy or trophies on and load game, host game with account you want trophies on and invite other two accounts or set up public room and just search for game, don't matter if anyone jumps in. I set game for Eliminator that way you don't have to do anything unless you are going for trophy to win. Then at end of race vote to race again on one account and then on other two accounts vote at exactly the same time as then three votes are register which would be the majority as if four people was in game. Trophy should pop just before start of the race.

I used PS4,PS4 Pro and PS5.

PS4 invite in game never got through to PS5 so I just done public lobby and just searched for game.

The other two online trophies can be done with just two people.

I worked this out myself because I thought I'll just try the majority vote idea I had, you could prob just vote on all three at once, never bothered trying that as I had already done all the accounts I had to do trophy on.

I don't know if this works on other systems or just Playstation.

• Like 1