You may wanna give this a chance if u like Furi, Vampire Survivor, DarkSouls etc

TheNekosphere

This game made by one dude plays a bit like Vampie Survivor and Furi, u are a small mage and shit is happening around you so u dodge, shield, heal and shoot at the bosses. There are 19 lvls, 9 are harder repeats of the first 9. After each lvl, or 3 bonus you can find in the world, you can upgrade your character a little bit with faster walking speed, further dodging etc. This game is not a masterpiece and dodging feels unreliable sometimes but for less than 2 bucks this was pretty fun. As of right now i have the last 2 bosses left. I would give the difficulty a 8-8,5/10. As only so few ppl played this I thought i give a little shoutout. Not everyones cup of tea but if you see it cheap and like the games mentioned above u might wanna give it a try

Update: im at the last boss, 20+ tries and havent won yet he's an annoying pos ?, im at around 5-6 hours of gametime. Ps: a fight takes no longer than 3-5 minuten usually 

Last update: just defeated him and i am now the third person with a platin :) tricky game but very fun

Edited by TheNekosphere
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You've caught my attention with the title but at the same time I've played a lot of games over the years people have claimed are comparable to Furi and none of them have ever come close to filling that role for me so I have my scepticism. I'd love to find something that scratches that itch so I'm bound to give this a try based on that single comparison alone though xD.

It's a cheap game generally but also on sale at the moment (70% off) so I'll take the punt, let's go!