Feelings Caged in Song trophy

Actually this is one of the trophies that can be easily missed. Same thing applied to A Reason to Go Home as well. 

As mentioned in the guide, the mechanism behind unlocking character episode is that the character need to have enough affection by joining in active fighting, and AT the certain point of story. If you didn't have enough affection then proceed further past the episode triggering point, they will be locked out.

This mechanism makes this trophy easy to miss as the musician chapters are much shorter and you may have to grind deliberately to raise the affection. One character to keep an eye on is Ike-P. you only have one mission to raise his affection to full after he is available.

On Go-Home club side the character to note is Ayana, her episodes unlocks much earlier than others so raising her affection should be a priority. And her episodes are intertwined with Eiji's and Kuchinashi's so they may lock each other out.

But the good news is that these trophies seem to be accumulative across playthroughs. I unlocked mine in NG+ after unlocked Ike-P's episodes, way before I unlocked ones for ShadowKnife, Wicked and Thorn.

Edited by Maverick6146