3 Tips for Plat

• 11 months later...
On 4/17/2023 at 12:42 PM, cobaltTangerine said:

1. Play through the story and enjoy it. Watch videos on puzzles that you can't figure out, but otherwise simply play through this great game. Don't worry about anything other than scanning everything BD-1 wants to scan.

2. Take care of the combat challenges in the Meditation Training arena (you need to be at a fire rest/save spot). Select the Flame Troopers and force push them into the edge of the map and they'll explode for the Big Bang trophy.  I spent an hour in the game trying to get this legit and did it in about 30 seconds in Meditation Training using this method. The others are pretty simple. You'll need to force-push enemies in the regular game for the Look Out Below trophy.

3. Use a guide for the collectibles. I recommend using PS5Trophies profile on YouTube, he does a great job. I got 100% on a few planets on my own, but it's a chore. There are essays online about how bad the map is and it is definitely rough, but the levels are, in general, labyrinthian and complex. I hate using guides, but I'd recommend it for this game. Zeffo is one of the most complex maps I've ever seen in a video game. Even following an hour-long guide, this map took me around 5 hours to 100%.

I'm a bit late to the party on this one, never got round to even playing this on PS4 but going to plat it now on PS5, thanks for the tips.