Missable Al Bhed Primers?

DarkAnimaa

There are 4 missable

3 in Home

One in Bevelle before Cloister of Trials

The other you can get anytime you want, but don't forget the one in besaid, ( crusaders tent) because if you do, you need to defeat Dark Valafor, and she's hits hard, but you will need to do it with you want the last Jecht's sphere

Other then than continue to enjoy this masterpiece, I think I can say is the best game ever made to me, and the HD version just makes this game even more beautiful

Edited by Marcelo
  • Like 2

There are 4 missable

3 in Home

One in Bevelle before Cloister of Trials

The other you can get anytime you want, but don't forget the one in besaid, ( crusaders tent) because if you do, you need to defeat Dark Valafor, and she's hits hard, but you will need to do it with you want the last Jecht's sphere

Other then than continue to enjoy this masterpiece, I think I can say is the best game ever made to me, and the HD version just makes this game even more beautiful

lol it is best game ever i still remember the dark anima he was too strong but this time i'll defeat him =)

• Like 1

lol it is best game ever i still remember the dark anima he was too strong but this time i'll defeat him =)

Yes it is, I'm still enjoying this masterpiece, I got 6 days ago, but i'm going to defeat then today or tomorrow for penance.

Only defeated Valafor because I wanted the sphere and Ray blast for her.

• Like 1