Before you enter this game.

I got platinum in this game and want to help some other people with it.

In this game there are two modes. Campaign and Multiplayer. The First is quite simple and you may do it in 6-10 hours. Just complete all missions and unlock some miscellaneous trophies. As I said it's not hard at all. But multiplayer is a hell. There is no option to not boost it due to UNSTOPPABLE III. This trophy requires you to destroy 20 enemies per 1 round without been destroyed yourself. Even with boost we couldn't get it on some maps and modes. So I highly recommend you to do it first. There is also no people in online mode, so getting plat in Crossroads requires you to find teammates. To start the round you need at least 9 players in lobby.

We've been boosting game this method.
1 player is boosting. He's Getting all trophies. He takes 4 hours a day. Totally we boost 12 hours so there were 3 such people. Others have been AFK or helping with some trophies like UNSTOPPABLE III. After 2-3 hours the lobby bugged(this happens constantly and you can't fix it anyhow). We created a new one and join to the player that can start a new lobby. You may also get lobby with some AFK guys that couldn't leave from it(due to unavailability to play or smth like that) that's why you have to start a new lobby after bug very quickly. The whole boost you may split into 3 parts.

1 Active. Going for ENFORCER playing as a Police, TAKEDOWN KING IV playing as NOT Police(yes you may destroy cars as a Police but I don't reccmoned you because you still have to arrest people) and MVP V playing as anyone. You start the game. Crash cars and getting it done.
2. Passive. Play 400 matches for VETERAN. You'll probably get this trophy in AFK farm for someone else.

3. Random but probably you will get it during phase 1.
You;ll get:
IRON MAN,

GHOST, WINGMAN,
ONE WORLD

ALL SIDES OF THE LAW

In final part I want to say about time. For 1 person it will take 30-40 hours without 400 matches. For our party of 12 people it took in total 432 hours and everyone got the platinum.If you still have any questions you may ask me in PSN.

• Like 2