Delver Trinkets Trophy

MarleyOfWar

Hello, anyone already found some trinkets? We were able to find 6 out of 7 trinkets, just missing one.

Edit: I found the last trinket and the final treasure. I could make a video showing the locations if people are also looking for them and can’t find them.

Edit 2: Sorry for the wait, first time ever making "guides", here is a playlist i uploaded from the PS5 for each Trinket and Final Treasure

Edited by MarleyOfWar
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, MarleyOfWar said:

Hello, anyone already found some trinkets? We we’re able to find 6 out of 7 trinkets, just missing one.

Edit: I found the last trinket and the final treasure. I could make a video showing the locations if people are also looking for them and can’t find them.

let me know

Even just map screenshots at this point so we know what to look out for would be amazing.

1 hour ago, Nagle149 said:

Could you please post a video with locations please 

Just did! Sorry for the wait, i had never done it before, I hope the video's are clear and easy to follow. :) 

27 minutes ago, ReegTheTrophyGuy said:

Even just map screenshots at this point so we know what to look out for would be amazing.

Youtube Playlist is now Live, PS5 took a long time to upload. Hope it helps out. ? 

4 hours ago, MarleyOfWar said:

Hello, anyone already found some trinkets? We were able to find 6 out of 7 trinkets, just missing one.

Edit 2: Sorry for the wait, first time ever making "guides", here is a playlist i uploaded from the PS5 for each Trinket and Final Treasure

You did an awesome job! Thank you for showing these locations. I just want to say that trinket 2 location is incorrect and that is the Aerial Capture location. The building with the trinket is in the building further back from the Aerial Capture building.

16 minutes ago, Ramzamham said:

You did an awesome job! Thank you for showing these locations. I just want to say that trinket 2 location is incorrect and that is the Aerial Capture location. The building with the trinket is in the building further back from the Aerial Capture building.

Oh damn you are rignt, i will quickly re record it, yeah i had to do them all from memory :P 

Edit: Thanks for the heads up, i just fixed it :) 

Edited by MarleyOfWar
  • Like 1