True Victory trophy and other trophy tips

tony_snake_24

The trophy called True Victory is likely the one that will give people the most trouble. Let me just clarify some information about it. The description says this: "Victory without killing anyone(both my team and enemy team)". Now, this could confuse people, as it could look like it's asking you to win without killing enemies or teammates, and it would make sense (more than the actual requirement, at least). But, You'll notice that you can't even shoot teammates, for example. The poor grammar of these trophies doesn't help (and, in my case, the translated description to my mother tongue implied that it was me who had to win without killing, making it all the more confusing).

What it actually asks is for you to win a match in which nobody kills anybody at all. From either team. No kills. This would 100% require boosting if the game wasn't dead. The bots will shoot each other too, but there's a certain gamemode in which you need to go pick up 4 milk jugs and bring them to your base. Here, all bots will follow their little scripted paths and, while they do shoot each other a bit, over the course of 3 or 4 matches, they never killed each other. This is the only way you can get this trophy on your own, with bots. You just have to be fast and help bring the milk back. There's no need to get boosting partners, multiple consoles, PCs and other devices with the game to fill in the 10 spaces.

A more apt. description would be: "Win a game without anyone dying from either team".

Thank you @DeadNK for the solo vs bots method and explanation of the requirements :). I was starting to get worried when this trophy wasn't popping.

Some other tips: 

The 20 headshots must be done in a single game. Killing 20 enemies without dying and 5 in quick succession is easy. For these trophies, the best mode is the one where you have to fill up the giant milk jug. You know they are coming, and from where, so just get to a conveniently placed high platform close by for the 20 kills streak or up close and personal for the others.

Other good game modes are the ones where you have to shoot the cardboard devil targets, and the one where you have to protect and attack the snails. Basically the modes that don't end at 20 kills and have an objective area where everyone will go.

Edited by tony_snake_24
  • Like 3