Shibuya Underground Spritis

AndyFtw12

Hey guys, i almost complete the spirits but at the Shibuya Underground i'm at 2.903/3.700 and i cannot return there to collect the remaining spirits, what can i do in this situation? I'm doing the platinum and i don't want to restart the game because it is to grinding to do it.

Quick find from Internet, haven't checked myself, but someone had the exact same problem:

"The Shibuya Underground is the location where you first get separated with KK. You make your way back out with just your bow. I think that’s in Chapter 3. Either way, the entrance is located via the “Subway Entrance” the first time around, it’s just above the Morite Shrine Torii Gate. You can also use the “Underground Facility” entrance if you’ve already finished the mission where you get separated with KK. This entrance is on the bottom left of the map, south-west of Namita Shrine Torii Gate.

You most likely are missing the 780 odd spirits in there because they were all corrupted trees. This was my last thing needed for 100% as I had 100%’ed all zones already."

Good luck!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BeetleBobBailey said:

So where are the missing spirits? As mentioned above ? I m asking because I m facing the same situation. Thanks.

On 2023-04-22 at 8:45 PM, Shintetsuken said:

“You can also use the “Underground Facility” entrance if you’ve already finished the mission where you get separated with KK. This entrance is on the bottom left of the map, south-west of Namita Shrine Torii Gate.

You most likely are missing the 780 odd spirits in there because they were all corrupted trees. This was my last thing needed for 100% as I had 100%’ed all zones already."

Edited by Shintetsuken