Cannot get Mind and Body trophy after Spider's Thread update

PhanSee_

I would be very happy if someone can help.

I believe that I collected everything in freeroam including: 55 Max synergy level, 22 KK Notes(2 underground notes too), All Yokai Hunts, All Relics, %100 Spirits etc. But I still don't have enough skill points and magatamas, I need 120 more skill points and 6 magatamas. I looked it up on the web but couldn't find anything. One person said that there are 28 KK investigation notes in total but I couldn't find any guide map or something else.

Do I need to start over and get certain skills or is there a way to earn more skill points ?

1 hour ago, FreneticWave said:

Have you tried getting the KK notes in the new shrine? I believe there's 5 in the school, and some can only be bought in the nekomata store (Yellow cat icon).

I think I only found 1 in the school, I'll check it out today. 

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, FreneticWave said:

Have you tried getting the KK notes in the new shrine? I believe there's 5 in the school, and some can only be bought in the nekomata store (Yellow cat icon).

That was is, thank you so much!! You made my day

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NotSkillz3N said:

I miss the yokai in the school pool… it just doesnt appear on the map and on the location… I finished everything in the game I only miss that for an ability… I dont know what to do, also the shrine tells me I have 5/6 magatama… what can I do?

That yokai you missed gives you the last magatama you need.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem here... no yokai at the pool an also no nekomata store in school

Update: so I finished the last side mission and I was able to find and buy 3 magatamas, but I'm still missing the yokai at the pool

Update 2. : well after updating the game with new update, kappa was there

Edited by bersson29
Updating the status on the game

Same problem yokai emblem not showing in pool and I saved after I used all maga so I can’t purchase all base game skills first then reload save to purchase the dlc skills so hopefully devs put out a update to fix this 

Update.

So I started a new game and the kappa appeared on the map after I cleared the first mission in the school and jumped off the roof right after I did that KK sensed a presence and told me to check the pool and it popped up. My first play through I don’t  remember KK talking or telling me that but I guess if you don’t check the pool when he tells you it doesn’t spawn later on

Edited by PakaloloPlant

• 5 months later...