IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING GLITCHED TROPHIES IN THIS GAME

Greetings everyone,

i just wanted to post a quick update on the state of the glitched trophies as someone who is playing on disk version 1.00.

I am glad to inform that you will have 0 issues playing on version 1.00 for all but 1 trophy, the Deux Mille Bournes is quite literally the only trophy giving me issues, all the other trophies popped normally like how they should. However this one just won't unlock for me. it should come naturally when going for the other trophies, as you will have around 2500 (ish) miles driven by the time you've done the rest of the trophies. however this one didn't pop for me. i've done about 5 other runs using this method both on versions 1.00 and 1.02, tho they work like a dream and can rack up miles real fast i haven't been able to get the trophy to pop. the only thing i haven't tried yet is to rack up like 1990 miles and driving the last bit legit, so that might work but i am not sure.

i just wanted to make this post discussing the obtainability of these trophies. if anyone has managed to pop the Deux Mille Bournes trophy then please let me know. as a guide writer i'd like to make one for this game aswell, due to the appeal around the 16 Ultra Rare trophies this game has.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 26/04/2023 at 7:05 PM, spellenboy said:

Greetings everyone,

i just wanted to post a quick update on the state of the glitched trophies as someone who is playing on disk version 1.00.

I am glad to inform that you will have 0 issues playing on version 1.00 for all but 1 trophy, the Deux Mille Bournes is quite literally the only trophy giving me issues, all the other trophies popped normally like how they should. However this one just won't unlock for me. it should come naturally when going for the other trophies, as you will have around 2500 (ish) miles driven by the time you've done the rest of the trophies. however this one didn't pop for me. i've done about 5 other runs using this method both on versions 1.00 and 1.02, tho they work like a dream and can rack up miles real fast i haven't been able to get the trophy to pop. the only thing i haven't tried yet is to rack up like 1990 miles and driving the last bit legit, so that might work but i am not sure.

i just wanted to make this post discussing the obtainability of these trophies. if anyone has managed to pop the Deux Mille Bournes trophy then please let me know. as a guide writer i'd like to make one for this game aswell, due to the appeal around the 16 Ultra Rare trophies this game has.

Hi, I've had a lot of trouble with the deux mile trophy as well, and the only way that it unlocked for me was when I closed the game, placed my PS4 on rest mode, came back to check something in my stats, decided to play an invitational event with my first purchased Baja bug vehicle, and the deux mile trophy finally showed up.

I'm not saying this is the final and only way to un-glitch the trophy, but these were the particular circumstances in which the trophy unlocked for me.

Try it. If it works for you too, then we might as well call it a final solution. Basically, I recommend re-entering a career event back into your first bought vehicle, after exciting the game and placing your PS4 on rest mode first.

Edited by StarFoxMania
  • Like 1

On 30/7/2023 at 6:14 PM, StarFoxMania said:

Hi, I've had a lot of trouble with the deux mile trophy as well, and the only way that it unlocked for me was when I closed the game, placed my PS4 on rest mode, came back to check something in my stats, decided to play an invitational event with my first purchased Baja bug vehicle, and the deux mile trophy finally showed up.

I'm not saying this is the final and only way to un-glitch the trophy, but these were the particular circumstances in which the trophy unlocked for me.

Try it. If it works for you too, then we might as well call it a final solution. Basically, I recommend re-entering a career event back into your first bought vehicle, after exciting the game and placing your PS4 on rest mode first.

Hello , what Baja 500 do you recommend to do ? Because for me crash sometimes. Also other types advices for specific races circuits thanks

It doesn't matter which Baja event you do, as long as you get them out of the way BEFORE starting career mode. Progress in career mode is what glitches the trophies. Save the career-based trophies for last, in order to avoid the glitch.

As for your other request about tips for other race modes, etc, I find that incoherent gibberish. Just get s controller and git gud.