Fight in the Shade trophy

PresidentGump

You'd think I would already know this since I've already platted this game on ps4 but can one of you newer players confirm after this update if the "Fight in the Shade" trophy requirement for shooting 1000 arrows is accurate or if it is still 10,000 shots (or by some people's account, 1000 hits which I do not believe was ever the case but who knows with this game).

Edit: Wow, they actually did it. It's as straightforward as the trophy says now. Shoot 1000 arrows and it pops. For those who had trouble like me and had the game stop tracking progress, just delete your save data in your ps4/ps5 settings (sometimes you need to do it twice). Hallelujah i can play this game normally again

Edited by PresidentGump

On 02/05/2023 at 10:33 PM, PresidentGump said:

You'd think I would already know this since I've already platted this game on ps4 but can one of you newer players confirm after this update if the "Fight in the Shade" trophy requirement for shooting 1000 arrows is accurate or if it is still 10,000 shots (or by some people's account, 1000 hits which I do not believe was ever the case but who knows with this game).

Edit: Wow, they actually did it. It's as straightforward as the trophy says now. Shoot 1000 arrows and it pops. For those who had trouble like me and had the game stop tracking progress, just delete your save data in your ps4/ps5 settings (sometimes you need to do it twice). Hallelujah i can play this game normally again

Thanks for the heads up. Haven't played for months yet when I came back I was on 99% even though I've spent the last 3 days only playing archer and no trophy....