Fool on the Hill

vonheindrich

As the title suggests I'm trying to figure out if it's still possible to get this if you're to the final quest section where you have to meet Hanako in the Embers? It's the last tarot graffiti that I need  to grab but I don't want to start the final quest line yet, as I'm trying to get them all done at one time. Just wanna make sure I didn't lock myself outta this one

58 minutes ago, vonheindrich said:

As the title suggests I'm trying to figure out if it's still possible to get this if you're to the final quest section where you have to meet Hanako in the Embers? It's the last tarot graffiti that I need  to grab but I don't want to start the final quest line yet, as I'm trying to get them all done at one time. Just wanna make sure I didn't lock myself outta this one

There’s 22 tarot graffitis with the last two in the final quest but you only need to collect 20 so it’s not missable.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2023 at 0:27 AM, Apocasy said:

There’s 22 tarot graffitis with the last two in the final quest but you only need to collect 20 so it’s not missable.

I actually mistook where it was at and it's outside the embers but the ps4 version of this game is a mess so I never saw it loaded in. Luckily I can get it still it seems at least hopefully.

• 6 months later...