Master of All You Survey help (2023)

GravityQueeen

The trophy Master of All You Survey glitched on me, got the trophies for discovering all locations within each planet, discovered everything in Athenas, Slaughterhouse, and each of the 6 Eridian proving grounds.

I know this trophy was super broken in the past, I read everything I could in the forums and the trophy guide. I entered the Pit's Stop many times and everything there is discovered. I discovered many areas from Jackpot DLC to see if that would help, but nothing. When I check each area progress, I have discovered all the locations, but if I go to Planet Progress, it says I missed many locations in each planet, but I heard the tracking is broken. 

Have any of you guys had problem with this trophy recently? I wonder what is the best fix for it nowadays, wanna know if I should rediscover all locations with the same character, or create a new one, or even delete all save file, reinstall the game and everything. Any info or help appreciated!

EDIT: got the trophy, I havent been at Slaughterhouse 3000, what a mistake, my bad! 

Edited by GravityQueeen