Cost of everything

YotamBenari

Only a few ways to get the red cells and that's to evolve the chimera, claim a daily reward or increase your tribute level. 

I just got the Platinum and what I was doing was playing like 4 or 5 games a day. First game of the day gives 575 with max tribute level which is nice. It's just gonna take some time, but you could just grind it out if you want too. At max tribute level you get 75 cells after each game. All I played was Brutal missions. 

• Like 2

The best way is from your built outposts as they will contribute the fastest to levelling up the advisors and the chimera to get the rewards noted above. They provide more red than the other two though. The yellow cells you can get some dropped through raids on our outposts, some from forbidden tombs. But mostly just from raids otherwise. It is slow no doubt about it. 

What worked best for me was to spend time making decent outposts, checking in once a day to get the rewards, and playing some raids only when I ran out of yellow to either prestige or reset them. I never had to raid for red or blue cells that way.

• Like 2