What’s up yall

Imbecile

Hey guys, decided it’s time to start trophy hunting starting today. Just wanted to introduce myself to any fellow trophy hunters out there! I’m Imbecile, what’s your guys favorite game that you platinum’d

• Like 3

On 07/05/2023 at 8:10 AM, Imbecile said:

Hey guys, decided it’s time to start trophy hunting starting today. Just wanted to introduce myself to any fellow trophy hunters out there! I’m Imbecile, what’s your guys favorite game that you platinum’d

Hey dude! Welcome to the Site. I had a look at your profile and see that you are doing rocket league, I wish you luck with that. what made you want to start trophy hunting? and to me my fav game that I have platinumed has to be the PS5 remaster of Spider-Man it was my first one and the most enjoyable along side GoW.

• 1 month later...
On 5/7/2023 at 3:10 AM, Imbecile said:

What's up man, I think my favorite platinum would be Star Wars The Force Unleashed because it's one of my favorite games and is a childhood game of mine. Star Wars Battlefront was a good challenge for me and I was very proud of it. Some other fun ones I liked were; Rocket league (My first) , far cry 4, the wolf among us, The Uncharted games,and the Infamous games. Enjoy your hunting :)