Help Me With Sly Cooper's Stupid Ass "8-Bit Bentley Style" Trophy

Before i start i just need to vent out my frustrations by stating "fuck me in the ass with a buzzsaw! this trophy can suck on a flaccid, herpe covered dick" whoever thought this was a good idea for a trophy needs to be shot! 

With all that being said, I can NOT do the Alter Ego mini games or the Maximum Chaos mini game required to get this trophy for the life of me. Ive been at it for hours on end, days at a time, and no luck. I don't even make it onto the scoreboard and i've tried everything.

I tried looking at guides and all of them don't tell me shit other than "collect enough ionic bits to make it to level 10" and "dont get hit" like, what the fuck do you think i'm trying to do? And the only tip/exploit i've seen that's somewhat helpful is "hide behind a block at the boss and grind points by killing the transparent enemies" but they only spawn a certain amount of times before disappearing all together and i never have enough points when i get there to begin with and i'm out of patience and swallowing my pride and asking for help is my last resort before throwing my vita off an overpass or just giving up all together.

Whats pissing me off more than the actual trophy itself is i've gotten harder trophies than this before, so the fact that i cant do THIS is really bugging me but I. JUST. CANT. DO. IT! There's literal children that have this trophy, but me, at 21, cant even make it onto the scoreboard! And that fact makes me want to become an alcoholic. 

So please, to whoever is reading this, help me. please. 

Edited by Gonzokillass

It seems that you’re talking about Sly Cooper Thieves in Time (this will probably be moved to the appropriate game listing’s forum section). Do be advised that not everyone on the site is sensitive to other’s gaming blues, especially when it comes to games considered of average or lower than average difficulty. Some here would prey upon your passion. Ignore them if they do, but at the same time, do well not to provide for them. Now I really banged my head against some Colossi on PS3 and Crash Bandicoot levels on PS4…but I kept that to myself and my friend…whom lent me that crash bandicoot game trilogy. ? So the pain is shared.

Here is just a video demonstration from YouTube (they are universally more helpful, as it is a real time action game) of the named trophy. I’m pretty sure I myself did not succeed with the Bentley mini games on the first try, let alone for the high scores. You may choose to forgo Bentleys Hackpack [PS3/VITA] if you find trouble excelling at the minigames at the dose given in Thieves in Time.

I noticed you are requesting ‘SharePlay’ (not a feature on the playable system) in gaming sessions section. Be aware that if you are intending to let someone else remotely log in to your account on a vita or any other device, that there are many risks involved. I think you need encouragement to overcome the challenge. It’s always possible to be doing something only slightly wrong which leads to crushing failure at a game mode or minigame (again, the PS3 SotC flashbacks ?). In arcade type games, losing a multiplier/killstreak can mean the world ending for your objective (it’s been quite a while since I played the Sly Coopers on ps3).

17 minutes ago, EqualityEarth said:

Here is just a video demonstration from YouTube (they are universally more helpful, as it is a real time action game) of the named trophy. I’m pretty sure I myself did not succeed with the Bentley mini games on the first try, let alone for the high scores. You may choose to forgo Bentleys Hackpack [PS3/VITA] if you find trouble excelling at the minigames at the dose given in Thieves in Time.

What's bentley's Hackpack, if you don't mind me asking?

5 minutes ago, Gonzokillass said:

What's bentley's Hackpack, if you don't mind me asking?

https://psnprofiles.com/series/41-sly-cooper
Refer to “No Stage” on this series page. The game is a digital ps3/vita release ($3 for USA) that uses the thief hideout from Thieves in Time as a setting to give you more (much more) of the Bentley hack minigames. You have to collect a majority of the available stars (tokens) to get 100% trophies. If you’re not a fan of the gyroscope control scheme (understandably, many are not) for the ball rolling minigame, that will limit your chances of getting to the necessary 300 tokens.

1 minute ago, EqualityEarth said:

Refer to “No Stage” on this series page. The game is a digital ps3/vita release ($3 for USA) that uses the thief hideout from Thieves in Time as a setting to give you more (much more) of the Bentley hack minigames. You have to collect a majority of the available stars (tokens) to get 100% trophies. If you’re not a fan of the gyroscope control scheme (understandably, many are not) for the ball rolling minigame, that will limit your chances of getting to the necessary 300 tokens.

well i'm pretty good at the motion control ones and the tank minigames, it's just the alter ego ones that make me wanna commit actions that put me on the FBI's most wanted list