20,000 commerical zone

jelover123

Hey guys, I think I’m on my last building before I get the Eden project monument and the I want it all trophy; I am stuck on 15,555 commerical zone. I dont have any parks and looks like my residential and industrial are the only things in demand. Im over 110k in population and I already unlocked some of the other monuments . Is there another way to increase commercial demand aside from expanding my city ? 

4 minutes ago, jelover123 said:

Hey guys, I think I’m on my last building before I get the Eden project monument and the I want it all trophy; I am stuck on 15,555 commerical zone. I dont have any parks and looks like my residential and industrial are the only things in demand. Im over 110k in population and I already unlocked some of the other monuments . Is there another way to increase commercial demand aside from expanding my city ? 

expand the city, I had 140k before I reached 20k commercial although I wasn't trying to go for it, I was just keeping the needs low, decreasing taxes to as low as you can, small business benefactors should help a lot in policies, and also don't do any high-density commercials, just low all the way through. if you're having problems with this after all of that, you should look into your industry access. if commercial has a rough time getting goods from industrial, they are not gonna have enough of it quickly to expand.

• Like 1