Autopop Question

Hi all, 

i have a question. When you fully 100% Spiderman on the PS4 version (like basegame, DLC’s and the New game Plus) and you transfer your savefile will you unlock all the trophies on the PS5 as well? (apart from the extra added DLC). I’m wondering cause if you do a new game Plus i’d assume almost all requirements for the basegame will get lost unless you fully 100% the game on the NG+ as well? Or doesn’t it work way?

20 minutes ago, spellenboy said:

Hi all, 

i have a question. When you fully 100% Spiderman on the PS4 version (like basegame, DLC’s and the New game Plus) and you transfer your savefile will you unlock all the trophies on the PS5 as well? (apart from the extra added DLC). I’m wondering cause if you do a new game Plus i’d assume almost all requirements for the basegame will get lost unless you fully 100% the game on the NG+ as well? Or doesn’t it work way?

Yes I just did it yesterday the only trophies that didn’t autopop for me was 100x combo capturing any base without taking any damage and achieve ultimate on a taskmaster challenge the taskmaster one does autopop if u got an ultimate rating on ps4 save I believe as well but everything else auto popped for me. When u start a new game+ play through it will go on a different save file but when u auto pop the list on ps5 transfer the new game + completed save that’s what I did. As a side note if u didn’t max out all gadgets or one benchmark type on your ps4 save then those won’t autopop forgot to mention that.

Edited by Couponkarl1953
  • Like 1